THETA members are the ambassadors of THETA in their individual and collective capacities. THETA also derives its Board of Trustees from THETA members. THETA will strengthen membership development strategies to build a movement of its advocates in different spheres of influence. THETA however will strategically shift from individual to institutions membership for better coordination and empowerment of its members.
Benefits of THETA Membership;
As a member, you will enjoy the following:
- The right to participate in governance through the Annual General Meeting on all decisions
- You will be eligible for elections as a member of the body of Board of Trustees.
- Regularly receive THETA documents, Annual reports, newsletters and other promotional materials.
- Eligible to use the THETA resource center. We have one of the big collections of publications on traditional Medicine, community and Natural health. We also have over 80 Natural health educational videos for rural communities that can be borrowed by members.
- Given privileges as subscribing members.
- Subsidized access to THETA training facilities.
- Technical support in proposal development and grants management.
- Access to internships and experiential learning.
How can you become a member of THETA?
- For individual membership = Ugx 50,000
- CBOs and Small organizations = Ugx100,000
- Corporate membership = Ugx 200,000
Those who wish to join payments are made in cash or by cheque to THETA, plot 724/725, Mawanda Road-Kamwokya, Kampala, Uganda. Cheques should be written to THETA, Account Number: 02855715997, Barclays Bank, Luwum Street, Kampala.
Download Membership Application Form